Foodies Festival 2018 In Bangalore-What’s better than a food festival in Bangalore to enjoy and celebrate the seasonal downpour? For all the foodies out there, here’s some exciting news. A food paradise awaits you to offer exciting and unique experiences with a huge variety of delightful flavours and live music to help you unwind and enjoy your weekend.
We are back with our very own Foodies Festival happening on the 3rd & 4th November 2018 from 11 AM to 10 PM at your very own Virginia Mall Whitefield Bengaluru.
Foodies Festival is an annual food fest set to welcome the festival of Lights, Diwali. This food festival is the largest celebration of food for all the food lovers with a soothing theme of colors and lights setting the right kind of ambience.
This food festival also hosts events and various competitions such as:
- Master Food Blogger: Hunt for the New Gen food Blogger Title
- Cooking Competition: Cuisine Master
- The Right Ingredients: Cooking workshop
- Eat Fest: The Happy Tummy Title Championship
- Fitness Challenge: Open Mr Fit & Ms Fit Bengaluru
- Kids Dine Free: Kids walk-in free and dine free for an hour
- Food Treasure Hunt: Hunt for your food!
- Karaoke Battle: Bengaluru’s 1st ever Karaoke night competition
And a lot more Having individual goodies, vouchers, and prizes to win. It is a fantastic opportunity to taste some delectable food and enjoy an unforgettable experience with your loved ones and lose yourself amidst upbeat live music, as the venue will be hosting Bengaluru’s 1st ever Karaoke Battle with live performance based voting. For more updates, add to favourites.