National Privacy Summit 2018
National Privacy Summit 2018, The summit oriented towards providing a unique legal, regulatory, academic and technological development in privacy and data protection. This conference is under the umbrella of (ISC)2, an international, nonprofit membership association for information security leaders like you. (ISC)2 committed to helping our members learn, grow and thrive. More than 130,000 certified members strong, (ISC)2 empowers professionals who touch every aspect of information security. We at (ISC)2 Bangalore Chapter are on a mission to Connect, Educate and Inspire Security and Privacy professionals in Bangalore. This conference is educational in nature unlike driven by commercial objectives. The summit aims to get over 300 participants across India. Key speakers and panelists are CIOs/CISOs/CROs/DPOs from various industries. Join us for an educative ride on privacy in this NPS 2018.
- Key dimensions of Privacy and Data Protection
- GDPR – Implementation challenges/learnings and post-implementation plans
- GDPR & emerging technologies (Block chain, Mobile, IoT, Cloud)
- GDPR & talent landscape and role of HR
- GDPR – legal challenges and solutions
- GDPR – Is it right for India?