2K,5K & 10K Run for Cancer Awareness
Grace Foundation is going to be organising 2K,5K and 10K Run for the awareness of Cancer on October 7th at 06.00 AM at Necklace Road,Hyderabad.
Former Miss India & Fashion Designer-Model Shilpa Reddy has attended as chef Guest and addressed a press meet at Hotel Daspalla on September 2oth. She requested to public to join this Runs to awareness of cancer.
Breast cancer awareness is an effort to raiseawareness and reduce the stigma of breast cancerthrough education on symptoms and treatment. … The pink ribbon is the most prominent symbol of breast cancer awareness, and in many countries the month of October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Breast cancer awareness is an effort to raise awareness and reduce the stigma of breast cancer through education on symptoms and treatment. Supporters hope that greater knowledge will lead to earlier detection of breast cancer, which is associated with higher long-term survival rates, and that money raised for breast cancer will produce a reliable, permanent cure.
Breast cancer advocacy and awareness efforts are a type of health advocacy. Breast cancer advocates raise funds and lobby for better care, more knowledge, and more patient empowerment. They may conduct educational campaigns or provide free or low-cost services.Breast cancer culture, sometimes called pink ribbon culture, is the cultural outgrowth of breast cancer advocacy, the social movementthat supports it, and the larger women’s health movement.
4-1-1, Hayathnagar, Hyderabad – 501505, Telangana, INDIA.
About the Organizers
here is a bonfire song which has a line like this – it only takes a spark to get a fire going. In 2003, when Dr.Chinnababu Sunkavalli was a resident doctor in oncology, the spark that was lit in him years ago was burning….through years of working with people suffering with cancer, the desire for him to start a foundation burned brighter….thus GRACE Cancer Foundation was born in October 2013 with a vision to reach out to people who cannot afford treatment, counselling and to spread awareness.
Ever since its inception the foundation has been conducting various camps and awareness programs throughout India. “Happiness doesn’t result from what we get, but from what we give,” said Dr.Ben Carson. The joy of giving is what led Dr.Chinnababu Sunkavalli to initiate and establish GRACE Cancer Foundation which has been touching lives and reaching out to the unreached masses.
- To mobilize charitable, educational and medical activities to boost public awareness on Cancer, its symptoms and treatments.
- To promote translational research in oncology and allied sciences related to prevention, detection, treatment and epidemiology of cancer.
- To undertake programs, in collaboration with government and non-government organizations, that enhances the quality of health in cancer patients.
- To develop cancer screening facilities and to make them accessible to the general public from all sections of the society.
To contribute to education, scientific research and development activities.
- To mobilize funds for the needy patients diagnosed with any type of cancer. No patients should be deprived of treatment for lack of financial support.
- To organize scientific meetings, seminars, conferences towards promotion of cancer knowledge base.
- To run community based Cancer awareness programs and spread the Cancer knowledge across the globe.