Does God exist? Do dragons exist? We don’t know. All we know is that weekends at the beach are delicious! And how do we make things extra tasty? By adding some ingredients that just elevate this experience further. This is easy. Follow us.
First, find a bunch of like-minded dudes and dudettes who are looking to have a good time away from the mundane and transport these people to a clean and secluded beach far away from the city. While both of these elements are combining, simmering and bringing out the excitement, BOOM! Add a dollop of the most perfect sunset. Now we are cooking! Add a big helping of an amazing artiste playing a live set and all of a sudden we have this flavorful evening that’s coming together perfectly. Fields of Sound is now simmering in its own juices and is slowly turning out to be a perfect dish of a weekend.
That’s our recipe and we’re looking for the freshest ingredients!
Do you smell what’s cooking? Woooooo! Meow! Worldwide peace!
We bring you Season 5 of Fields of Sound, the musical beach camping experience in an all-new avatar.
This is quite literally the break you’ve been telling yourself you need to take. Its a perfect amalgamation of music, the outdoors and an evening of not-giving-a-f*ck, while the Vagabonds take care of all your needs. This weekend is designed with an intense focus on YOU having a good time. To put it plainly, there’s music, drinks, the beach and a whole night of wonder and amazement. This is the weekend you deserve. This is the weekend you need.
Where the scene at Revdanda beach, Alibaug
Meeting point: 2:00 pm, Saturday (Mandwa jetty, opposite Boardwalk restaurant)
Departure point: 12:00 pm, Sunday (Mandwa jetty)
- Transport (Mandwa Jetty > Revdanda Beach > Mandwa Jetty)
- Meals: High tea, dinner, breakfast
- Accommodation: 2/3 person sharing tents with mattress & pillows
- Entertainment: Live music gig, open mic, beach volleyball, campfire, roasted marshmallows, tarot card reading
- Facilities: Clean washrooms, hammocks, drinking water
- Services: Soft drinks stall, snacks stall, first aid assistance
- Vagabond goodie bag
- Ferry transport from Gateway to Mandwa Jetty and back.
- Alcohol, aerated drinks or munchies purchased at the stall
- Expenses incurred by individuals over and above provisions by Vagabond Experiences.
| Peaking Panda |
How to get to the meeting point:
Catch a ferry from Gateway of India to Mandwa Jetty. Listed below are the boat names and their timings. Please board an early ferry keeping in mind ticket queues and weekend crowd.
- Ajanta- 12:00pm
- PNP Maritime Services- 12:15pm (A/C)
- Apollo Catamaran- 12:45pm (A/C)
Stuff we suggest you bring along:
Extra pair of clothes, beach mat (optional), toiletries (towel, toothbrush. toothpaste etc), cap, insect repellent (Odomos spray/cream), personal medication (for eg. inhaler), music instruments (optional), camera (optional), slippers, long pants, long t-shirts/shirts, socks, warm clothes, water bottle (to refill)
- Please remember to carry an original, valid government-issued photo ID proof (Driver’s license/ Aadhar/ Passport). You may not be permitted to enter in the absence of one.
- Rights of admission are reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
- Please carry or eat lunch and report at the meeting point on Saturday. We will be heading directly to Revdanda once we meet
- The campsite gets quite chilly at night. We suggest that you carry some warm clothing
- Any person who reaches the meeting point late (post 2 pm) will have to make their way to the campsite at their own expense.
- Similarly, anyone who wants to leave the campsite early is (before 10:30 am) the next day, will need to make their way back at their own expense
- The organizers are not responsible for loss or theft of personal property at the campsite
- No refunds will be given on a purchased ticket
- There are no ATMs or card transactions at the campsite. Please carry sufficient liquid cash
- Artist lineup and schedule are subject to change
- Security procedures, including frisking, remain the right of the management.
- Please do not carry dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, laser devices, and bottles to the venue. We may have to eject these things, (with or without you) from the venue.
- Consumption and possession of narcotics is strictly prohibited and those found possessing or consuming narcotics at the event will be banned from the event
- The management reserves the exclusive right to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the campsite, without requiring to provide a refund or any other recourse.
- All timings and activities are subject to weather, group size, capabilities of participants etc.
- Vagabond holds the right to cancel the event due to unforeseen circumstances (for eg. unfavorable weather)
- Please feel free to contact Vagabond to inquire about any doubts
- We hope you have a blast and enjoy your time at Fields of Sound
Q) Are there charging points at the campsite?
-There are no charging points at the campsite. Please carry a charged power bank if required
Q) Can I park my vehicle at the campsite?
-Parking near or at the campsite premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner
Q) Can I carry alcohol to the campsite?
-Yes, this is a BYOB experience. However, bag checking is strict at Gateway of India so do not carry any alcohol from the city. You are free to make a stop at Alibaug on the way to the campsite.
Q) How safe is the beach?
-The beach we are camping at is super secluded. Feel free to carry your swimwear if you’d like to. There are no lifeguards on the beach. Please enter the water at your own risk
A Vagabond Experience isn’t just one where you pack your bags and go visit a place outdoors. It’s more than that. At a Vaga’ experience, you meet new like-minded people and create bonds in comfortable social spaces that would last you a lifetime. By facilitating our understanding and appreciation for community living, we help you take a trip not only outwards but inwards too.
We lead treks, camps, river rafting trips, backpacking trips to Himachal, musical experiences all year round.
Check out our future experiences on our social media.